Friday, February 23, 2007

Yeah Daddy's home.

Gary got home last night from 2 days in Oregon and I thought he was leaving to go back this morning, but he isn't going back until Sunday! Yeah. We get him to ourselves for 2 days. He will be gone all next week and hopefully he only has one more trip after that. Then he's done! This has been a great project for him, but it sure has been hard on Jill and I, being without him.

It was so cute this morning when Jill woke up (Gary got home after she went to bed) to see Gary getting her out of bed. She was so excited. She kept squealing and laughing! Jill sure loves her Daddy. So sweet.

Tomorrow I am going to attempt to clean out my closet. It is so unorganized. So I am going to get rid of a bunch of stuff and get it uncluttered! I have been putting it off all week, so tomorrow is the day.

59 days of school left.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Have fun cleaning out your closet. :) I did that a few weeks back. I've been on this spring cleaning kick. And then the house actually looks MESSIER! Enjoy your weekend with Gary!