Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sunshine girl










This is my little sunshine! She loved hanging out outside. She loved the grass, feeling it between her fingers. So cute! Jill is offically starting to Scoot! It is so funny, she revs up and goes, usually falling on her face. We are missing Daddy again. He left today for another week. All of us, Gary included, will be glad when this job is done!


I turned in my resignation to OHS this week. I will be leaving teaching on May 26. I am excited and thrilled about being a stay at home mom. It will be a whole new adventure. People ask if I will miss it, and I don't think I will. Sad, but true.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah! Congrats on the resignation! Adorable pics of Jillbean!! I can't wait to see you guys next week!!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of Jill. She is darling.