Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Unexpected Day off

Jill is sick. Just a bad cold. She is not a happy camper! We went to the dr last night. Luckily her dr was on call, so we got to see him. But he was in the middle of sending an infant to the hospital, so we were in and out. I just wanted to make sure she didn't have an ear infection. So we got back around 8 pm and i called in a sub.
I had to go there this morning and write up sub plans. The sub I have I guess is nice, but he wanted to show a movie, I said no, there are lesson plans! We have testing for 3 hours today, and my group of boneheads which were assigned to me (not my regular kids) don't have science, so no testing. So who know what he will do, I just don't want any phone calls of students watching Batman returns instead of learning about the fall of communism. Anyways, I am home and doing laundry, making some bows, pasting picutes in to our albums. Lots of fun!
Gary will be home late tonight. Yeah! Hopefully this is the last trip to Oregon. We get to spend the whole weekend together! I don't remember when the last time we got to do that was! Probably Christmas!
Jill is asleep. Yeah! Finally. I hope she gets the rest she needs. I hate it when she doesn't feel good. Makes me soo sad!
This is what I am listening to today! So great!!! I love #13. Steph, remember when our professor, Stephenson, was the main guy in the Man of La Mancha! So good!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

You know - I never went and saw it and I remember totally regretting it. Didn't you love that class?? That was so fun sitting by each other too. I'm sorry Jill is sick. :( That is not fun. I'm so excited to see you guys!