Monday, February 5, 2007

Turning 30








I can't believe that I am 30! I spent the day with my most favorite people! We slept in until 7:30! Wow is that sleeping in? Then we hung out while Jill slept, then went and got me a present. I got the Anne of Green Gables trilogy! Love it! Then we went out to Red Lobster! Yum! We came home. Jill and I napped! That was heaven. And then we watched "Invincible" Very good movie! It was a great birthday! We had dinner with the McAndrews last night (yummy), had cake and got a really nice gift!! Thank you so much! Then tonight it is Tacos at Mom's and Dad's. Yum again! I love birthdays. Last year I was sooo excited for it cause that is when we told everyone that we were having a baby! And this year we got to spend it with her! So wonderful!

2 comments:

Katie said...

cute pictures!! Jill is such a cutie-pie! I glad you had a great birthday!

Stephanie said...

1. Super cute pictures.
2. Anne of Green Gables - AWESOME GIFT!!!!
3. I am glad you are thirty now - to share with me. :)
4. You are awesome!