Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Single Parent for another week!

Gary left again for another week in Oregon. He possibly will be there for 2 weeks. Hopefully not! It was great to have him home this last week. Jill and I definitely miss him! I love to put the phone up to Jill and she goes nuts when she hears her daddy's voice. Got to spend the Holiday with Mom and Dad. We went to the mall, out to lunch and to get Jill's picture taken. I will post them later. But Jill did great! She was sooo good while we went to Kohls, then lunch, then Costco, then the mall then Barnes and Nobles. So fun! We got her two new dresses for spring. I got to spend my gift certificates at kohls and costco! Thank you Healys, Riley's, Riley's and McAndrews! I got the cutest skirt at Kohls. It is definitely my new favorite store. We also got to get her some books at Barnes and Nobles. Thank you Papa! Jill did very well in getting her picture taken. She was full of smiles at the beginning, then faded to just wanting to suck on her hand. She will be six months tomorrow! I can't believe it! It has gone by to fast, yet it seems like she has been with us forever! Life is definitely sweeter with her around! Too bad she has shots on Friday. Not going to be a fun weekend! ;-)

0 comments: