Thursday, September 25, 2008

miffed

I am miffed. I have been counting down the weeks to this one. I set my newly acquired DVR to record my shows. Ugly Betty, The office, and ER. I ended up not having to record them, so I settle in to watch 3 hours of tv, and low and behold......the screen is pink. PINK! Why in this digital and technological world can we not watch basic tv. I don't have rabbit ears to deal with. THere wasn't a thunder storm. SO what could have been the problem? I just don't know. Hopefully I will get an explanation. Anyways. I know I can watch them on the net tomorrow, but I am spoiled and don't want to wait because then my toddler will want to watch little einsteins at the same time! Oh well. such is life.

Here are some pics from our week.


G took this while I was at work. she didn't take her hat off all night!

The kiddies kept lining up at the door and racing each other through the house

we tore out everything in out planter area in our front yard, put in more sprinklers and new plants. Jill loved being out working with us. She loved the garden gloves. Was putting them on and off all day long!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry that happened!! I hope you get it fixed soon.

We watched The Office (of course.) It was good.

Jill is a CUTIE-PIE!!

jennsekona said...

are you working? details? i still have to join the world of dvr/tivo maybe someday! Jill is getting so big though, i love the pics

Amy said...

I still work part time at the adult school and sub. We only got the dvr because they offered it free with paperless billing!

Jessica said...

Amy I wanted to share some info you my need/want to know....will you email me so i can get your email address...jwilson39@ca.rr.com