Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunny days.....


This girl loves the park, but her mommy is nervous around the play equipment. So we just stick to the slides and swings. When Dad is around, he teaches her to be adventurous, much to Mommy's dismay.

Can I just tell you how great the bed transition has been. She just loves it! Today I heard her awake in there around 8, she played with trucks and looked at books until 9, still just sitting on her bed! Amazing. What a good girl!

Reece and Garrett come over for a while the other day. I heard someone playing on the piano, I came in to find this. How cute!

Watching her cougars demolish UCLA!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That bottom picture looks just like you!! And so cute with the kids at the piano!

Kinda said...

Isn't it great when the bed transition goes well. Each time I worried about giving up the crib, but it's always turned out great! Cute pictures. She is growing up quick too!