Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer School...ugh!


I started summer school on Monday.  It is not fun.  I am not liking having to get up to early.  I can't believe I did this for 8 years straight!  Jill's schedule is totally off!! Not fun for Grandma and Auntie Katie!  It is only three weeks, which is short, but the minutes and hours while I am there, seem to drag.  Several years ago, I updated my lessons to power point, and thank goodness I didn't throw the old overheads and handouts away, because I am in an old classroom.  No modern amenities.  I have been so spoiled!  

3 comments:

A. Hunter said...

It will be over before you know it. you're almost 1/2 way done!!!

jennsekona said...

I've been wondering how that's been going! I'm sure when it's over you'll be glad you did it, and really glad it's over!

Erica said...

I bet having this summer job makes you grateful for your job the rest of the year. :) I am sure you are an amazing teacher...at school and in the home!