Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag....You're It

I was inspired by another blog to do this. So you now need to do it!



Your Daily Views................. See someone else's life through their eyes

1. Your Sink:  This is my sink.  When we first moved into our house, I loved
 the white tile and sink and cupboards.  Yet as we have gotten messier (i.e. Jill) it has become a pain.  It is still pretty when it is clean!  But it isn't clean here, just devoid of dishes2.  Your Closet:  I love my closet.  Lots of space.  Full of all my teacher clothes that I don't wear anymore, Maybe someday.  Our temple bags, Purses, Bag of maternity clothes, I wonder if they will still be in style when Gary comes around to having another child.  Also see the orange/white plastic bag peeking out of the top row of clothes.... that is the plastic bag from a dry-cleaned shirt of Gary's.  He can't walk three more feet and put it in the trash?  I just don't know about men sometimes......
3.  A Self Portrait:  This is what my students and Jill get to see each day.  Lovely!  No that is not really me.....
4.  Your Laundry room:  I love  my Laundry room.  Lots of Storage, though you can't see it in this pic, notice the "drying bar"  that Gary installed for me.  I love my handy man!  
5.  Your Favorite room:  This is my favorite room at the moment.  If my bed were made and Gary's stuff wasn't cluttering our dresser, then it would be my favorite.  But I love our office, it is a bit cramped, but we seem to congregate in here during the day to listen to music, do work for Daddy, and of course blog.
6.  Your favorite pair of shoes:  My comfy flip flops from Payless.  I stopped buying shoes from there because they don't last and aren't that comfy, yet these are wonderful!   
7. What are the kids doing right now:  See # 5

8.  Your toilet:  As you can see there is great reading material (real simple-best magazine ever!, cabela's fall catalog, and Dennis Miller motorcycle parts catalog)  And never forget the Lemon room spray!  
9.  Your computer:  Love my i-mac


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun, I should do that soon.

Alyse Burt said...

I'm going to do that, that was fun to read! We are still trying to figure out the shipping label thing. I will let you know when your party stuff ships from Boise!

Stephanie said...

That was really fun. Maybe I'll do that when I get back, although let's face it- I don't blog much lately.