Sunday, June 8, 2008

Six Fabulous Years

Happy Anniversary Gary!  Sorry you have to work today.   I just wanted to tell you how much I love you.  Here are just six reasons out of thousands why I love you:


1.  I love how you cherish our daughter.  She is the sunshine in your day.  

2.  I am grateful for your dedication.  Your dedication to us, to the Lord, to your family.

3.  I love that you are ambitious.  There are always new things to learn, a better way to do things.   I am grateful for your sacrifice on behalf of Jill and I so that I can stay home with her. 

4.  I love your "finer taste."  In clothes, in food, and in life.  I love that you want to look good!

5.  I love that you put the toilet seat down, put your clothes in the hamper, keep our garage clean and organized,  helping with garden, change diapers, iron your clothes when I don't feel like it , and make dinner a lot!  

6.  I love that you keep me up half the night talking to me, discussing events of the day, something you heard on the radio, telling me rules about motor sports,  the ins and outs of the plastering business, about how they did things in Malaysia, and always asking my opinion on things.  I love that you listen to me.  

4 comments:

tennille said...

What a cute couple! Happy Anniversary!!

The Max Family said...

Its so hard to belive it was that long ago, I know it doesnt seem like 8 yrs this sep for Taylor and myself but its been a fun sometimes rough journey!!!!

lIKE you I wouldnt trade my best freind for anything in the world ::)

Congrats Amy and Gary!!!!!

Love Kelly and Taylor Max

Steck family said...

Happy Anniversary! I love LOVE!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!