Sunday, January 7, 2007

New Schedule



I thought when we would switch that Jill would adapt because she is so good in the mornings. Wakes up, eats and goes back down for a nap. But oh no! She was up until Auntie Carla got her to sleep during Sunday School, so she was up from 7 until 10:30! Oh yea while we were out eating during Sacrament her wet diaper leaked on me. Then she slept about 20 minutes when she pooped and woke herself up. So then we went home when it was over, not before she spit up on me at least 3 big ones, nice and chunky! I find that church is rough on mom's. Never understood that before. Nevermind getting anything out of talks or even getting through a complete lesson! Gary said he would take Jill during the third hour so I could concentrate in YW's, but now that his Oregon job is starting, he will be leaving for the next two months on Sundays to get there. So now I will be there by myself. I wonder how it will go. And I only have one! Poor Amy and Angela, when their husbands work! I have so much respect for them to come when it would be so much easier to stay home. But here is my angel who has slept all afternoon! 3 HOURS! I got to take a nap too! She is so peaceful sleeping. What a beautiful baby! I am so blessed! I wouldn't want my life to be any other way!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hear ya! I'm excited to hear how it is to be back in school and how Jill did at your mom's. Paige's pacifier falls out like that too and she "rests" on it. I would think that would be so uncomfortable. I'll be home in just 10 days!! :)