Friday, December 29, 2006

Dreading School.......

I have to go back to school one week from today. I am SOO not looking forward to it. I don't miss it and am ready for that party of my life to be over. However I have to finish out the year and then decide what I am going to do next year. It will be quite the schedule change for Jill and I. We get up together at 5 am, she eats and we both go back to bed in Mommy's and Daddy's bed. Next week Jill will get to go back to bed, but not me. Oh well. The fall semester flew by, hopefully this one will too!

2 comments:

A. Hunter said...

It will be over before you know it. This is the part of the school year that flies by. Soon you'll be back to the same schedule and Jill will never know you weren't there. She'll sleep most of the time you're at school. I'm sad my workout buddy will be gone. :( I'll have to wait until summer to go back to the gym.

Stephanie said...

Yeah, that stinks...but at least you had the whole first semester to be with her. (Trying to be optimistic here. ;)) I think Jill is so cute! Paige and I are so excited to meet her. Well, Dougie is too. Only a few more weeks.