Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Getting Ready for Christmas

I can't wait. Eventhough Jill doesn't understand Christmas yet, and maybe won't next year, I am so excited to see her take in the whole thing. She LOVES looking at our tree.

Last night Mom & Dad watched Garrett and Reece while Amy and Rod went Christmas Shopping, so Mom, Dad, Garrett, Reece, Jill and I went out to eat and went looking at Christmas lights. Sadly Daddy went on as 24 hour trip to Oregon to check if jobs were ready, so he didn't get to go! :-( But we had fun. We took our car, so Mom and Dad were in the front seat, and Reece and Jill were in the middle seat, and Garrett and I were in the back. It was so cute to hear Garrett comment on the lights. He would say, Grandma look! Grandpa look! Amy Look! Christmas Lights!! He would practically scream in delight! It was so fun!

Today I am cleaning my house, so I won't have to worry about it during the holidays and while Katie and her brood is here! They come THURS!!!! Yeah! Well Jill is asleep, so I need to get moving! See ya!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited for Christmas too!