Thursday, January 11, 2007

School Schmool..

It feels like I never left. I thought I would have a hard time getting back into the groove of teaching, classroom management, etc. But I didn't. It is second nature. My TA's are amazed at the behavior of the kids. I guess they were really bad last semester. Scott says the kiddies are actually quiet. I am NOT saying that I am a great teacher, it is just AMAZING what happens when you give kids BOUNDARIES! I am not back in school shape by ways of energy and tiredness. I am sooooo tired! Jill and I took naps the last two days! I was going to sit with her until she feel asleep and I woke up two hours later!!! I was going to make dinner and I slept right through it! Gary had to wake us up!! Fun, fun.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome back Mrs. McAndrews!