Monday, January 15, 2007

100 things!

good idea Steph!

1. My name is Amy
2. I like my name a lot.
3. I can't believe that I am going to be 30 years old!
4. That isn't old, but more mature than I feel I am.
5. Jill is sleeping
6. She hasn't had good naps today
7. I love holidays
8. I waste time doing silly things
9. I don't get things done that I need to
10. I miss Gary who is in Oregon
11. I love him so much.
12. I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to him
13. I watched Slipper and the Rose today while folding laundry
14. I enjoy that movie sooo much!
15. I miss being a little kid with no worries
16. I love being a mom
17. I am more emotional since having a baby.
18. I love Dr. Pepper
19. I used to hate it until I married Gary
20. I miss Gary
21. I am a teacher
22. I teach history and health
23. Iam LDS
24. I love oreos
25. I love cats and dogs
26. I love to go to the mall with Jill
27. I spend too much money on her
28. Someday I want to take her to wonderful places
29. I love to make bows
30. So glad my cousins taught me!
31. I love to watch Jill play.
32. I love Church history
33. I love to nap
34. I miss Gary
35. He makes me so happy.
36. I enjoy being a mom
37. I miss my friends
38. I wish we could hang out everyday.
39. This is a challenging thing to do
40. I need to take more pics of Jill.
41. I want to remember everything
42. I just took apart a "diaper cake" from the YW as a shower gift.
43. I needed the diapers!
44. I hear Jill playing with her mirror that is attached to the side of her bed.
45. It has a rattle in the shape of a bird hanging from it and Jill loves it
46. I serve in YW's
47. I have only served in YW's since 1999
48. I love my sisters
49. I love my brother too!
50. I wish I could accomplish my goals
51. I wish I would stick to myplans
52. I hope I will be a good "parent"
53. I want to take my kids to the park a lot
54. I want them to learn different instruments
55. I want to take Gary to NYC someday
56. I want him to take me to Singpore and Malaysia
57. I love Target and Kohls. So glad they are next door to each other
58. My shoe size grew a whole size when i was pregnant
59. I have been buying a pair a month to replace everything
60. Next month I am going to buy black heels
61. I want to get down to my wedding weight
62. The date I am giving to accomplish this goal is June 8, my 5 year anniversary
63. I love tv
64. I watch ER, desperate housewives, Regis & Kelly, friends, the news
65. I wish I could star in a movie
66. Acting is cool
67. I love summer time out at the ranch where we would swim all day
68. I can't wait until the school year is over
69. there are 86 days left
70. I am ready to be a full time mom
71. I am proud to say that I am a college graduate
72. It was my greatest accomplishment up to my marriage
73. And now my greatest accomplishment is being a mom
74. I am amazed at how much time I had before Jill was born.
75. Sleep is a gift to me now
76. One of my favorite things is to sleep in on Sundays with Gary and Jill
77. I dread 5 am
78. I hate snakes, money, sickness, inequality, and ignorance
79. I can't wait to have a piano in my home
80. I love the smell of baby lotion, brownies baking, a clean kitchen
81. I wish my cat didn't like rubber bands
82. I find them everywhere
83. I am ready to start my garden
84. We had so much fun with it last year.
85. I am excited to do more with it and not being pregnant!
86. I wish I could sing on Broadway.
87. I like that new show about "grease"
88. I love Jill's "talking"
89. She makes me laugh all the time
90. I miss Gary
91. He just called to tell us goodnight
92. My desk is messy,I wish I could keep it cleaner
93. Surprisingly my house has stayed cleaner since I have gone back to work
94. I loved being on the swim team
95. The year I graduated from high school
96. Life is great
97. This has taken forever
98 I miss gary
99. The year I graduated from college
100. I love the color red

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun!! Loved it. Hope ypu have a good day at work!

Katie said...

I loved yours too! Where are you going to get your heels?

Amy said...

i don't know. I need some though. I just have my boots to wear on Sundays