Monday, March 30, 2009

I can't believe it


Last August, I heard that Wicked (a musical about the prequel to the Wizard of Oz) was coming to San Fran IN January.

I went to see it in 2005 when the phenomenon was still pretty new. I asked a couple people, but few were interested, so I went by myself. I loved it. It was a great day. I rode BART to it, ate lunch, saw the show, and then went home. Several family members said next time, I need to be more persistent to get them to go.

So this time I was. I was on the phone "hounding" family members! ;-) We got a group of 13 to go. I purchased the tickets, everyone gave me their money. And then we had SEVEN months to wait!

So we are going on Wednesday. I can't wait! Last night, I happened to get the tickets out, call a couple people about driving, and conjured up a list. 14 people. Got out the tickets, counted them. 13 tickets. Wait, what?

Counted again, 14 people, 13 tickets. OH NO!!!!!!!

I forgot to get one for me.

So luckily, I was able to get online and purchase one. So I am in row A seat 122. Which is the front row........

Crazy!

2 comments:

Alyse Burt said...

I'm so jealous! I love that soundtrack, have a great time!

Kelly said...

I can't believe you didn't have your ticket. Sounds like you all had fun yesterday. Can't wait until we go next week!