Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week One down

I made it through week one. I earned my points. As did my dad and we are in 2nd place, behind Steph and Doug. We need those extra exercise points to over take them. ;-) So Dad, let's go.

No seriously, this week was hard. I had to pass on the oreo given to Jill after lunch each day, and I passed on Gary's candy and soda. I am minus 2 lbs! Not much but on my way.

I am getting this will power thing down. I am excited to continue.

Here's some pics from our week. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was on TV on Sat night. Jill loved it. Somehow with her blanket and a pillow, she made a fort concoction that she sat in for a while. Funny.


Jill's Toes



Playing with coloring, isn't my daughter pretty? Yes I think so! ;-)




Good night

1 comments:

Steck family said...

Amy good job on week one. Keep up the good work, it's so hard I know. I am trying to eat healthier myself and I do good for a week or so, but never really make it into a habit. Good luck!!!