Monday, December 22, 2008

Our sad Gingerbread house

Don't tell my creative and artistic sisters about this. Jill, Gary and I tried, but I would rather just get it done, then it look perfect. Jill ate so much of the candy. And Gary was critiquing my building strategies (you can tell he is a boss) Anyways, it was fun and memorable evening.
And another thing...... something cute and frustrating at the same time, with my sister-inlaw out running errands and my brother taking a quick shower, my niece and nephew preceded to open all of their presents this morning. When asked by my brother, "What are you doing?" They said, "Nothing." Priceless.




3 comments:

Lara said...

Yours is really cute!

Steck family said...

I think it turned out cute!!!! I bet Jill had so much fun!!!

Priamos Family said...

My little Corrine saw the picture and said "Oh wow Mom- look at that gingerbread house! It's so cute!" So- there you have it, not sad at all. Because, seriously, the opinion of a 4-year old is pretty close to expert in these things. :)