Saturday, December 20, 2008

the new room and a cute kid

I was cleaning my bathroom and came out to find this. She stood all of them up. So funny. These are Jill's favorites. A few go with us everywhere we go. If these were the only toys we had, Jill would be a happy girl.


Well We are finished moving the office and cleaning it up. We have yet to decide where we are putting the pictures that are on the walls. But it is sooo nice in here. As you can see someone didn't want his picture taken






4 comments:

AMYJOYKEMP said...

It looks great!! Jack and I loved seeing all Jilly's characters lined up. ;)

Katie said...

Sorry, that was me katie. I don't know why it says otherwise. Oops

Jessica said...

SOOO silly Gary....just smile and look pretty next time! Glad you are getting some room back in your house. I loved the gingerbread house it is very cute.

BAja said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-flame-tech-design-green-mate-zippo-ori-49221