Friday, July 27, 2007

Just passing it on!!!

Jobs I've held.
1. Server at Denny's
2. BYU Student Accounts
3. Recptionist at Construction Company
4. Teacher
Movies I can watch Over and Over again.
1. Slipper and the Rose
2. Pride and Prejudice (Both versions)
3.While you were sleeping
4. Sweet Home Alabama
My guilty Pleasures
1. Regis and Kelly
2. Sleeping when Jill sleeps
3. Going on walks
4. Reading
Places I have lived
1. Oakdale, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Rexburg ID
4. Riverbank, CA
Shows I enjoy
1. The Office
2. The Soup
3. ER
4. Friends Re-runs
What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time(or when he got home from his mission)?
1. Looking good!
2. Great smile
3. Tan skin
4. He is hot!
Places I have Been on Vacation
1. Mexico with some of my best girls
2. Hawaii for our honey moon
3. PG with the family every year
4. Pismo with Gary and Jill
Favorite Foods
1. Mashed Potatoes and gravy
2. Pizza
3. Anything from Cafe Rio (glad you mentioned this Shel!)
4. Hot braised Chicken
Websites
1. Blogs
2. My family.com
3. Craigslist.com
4. Ebay.com
Body Parts I have injured
1. Broken toe in 6th grade
2. Stepped on a needle and thread, thread was coming out of my foot! Lovely!
Awards I have won:
1. 6th grade Safety patrol person of the year (it was a great honor)
2. Runner up in Dorm Pageant, I played the part of Pollyanna Perfect
Nicknames I have been called
1. Aim
2. Rye
3. Bread (cath and Angela)
4. Umor
Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
1. Shelly
2. Katie
3. Steph
4. Anyone else who wants to!

0 comments: