Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Great weekend!


Happy birthday to my 3 year old! Can't believe it! She is three!

When she turned one I was sick, and also at three. THis year was just a bad cold. When she was one *WARNING* we went to pick up her cake and I had to stop and throw up in the bushes...... It is not so fun trying to plan and carry out when you feel miserable! But It was fun. You kind of forget your misery and have a good time.

We had two parties, one on Friday night with all of our family. It was great to have everyone together. We have a great family!

We had our first kid party for Jill. We weren't going to do it, then about a week before Gary helped me change my mind. We had 8 little girls over. we decorated cookies and Katie painted their faces. Then we opened presents and ate cake. They were full from eating cookies, so not much cake was eaten. So cute! Then they went and played in Jill's room. It was simple and fun, a bit busy at times. But I'm glad we did it. I am very grateful for Mom, Terry, Katie, and Gary who helped!

Fun times. How I love my little girl! She is such a blessing in our lives.

1 comments:

Katie said...

She is so cute. She is just looking so grown up