Sunday, February 22, 2009

We are so excited that Baby Carter is here. My brother Rod and his wife Amy had their third baby yesterday. He weighed in at 10 lbs 9 oz, 21 1/2 inches. He is so cute. Amy's pregnancy has been a big deal in our household because Jill constantly takes about baby in Amy's tummy, She has pointed to everything with a tummy, as says baby, even her stuffed animals are with child! So cute. I am so excited to have her meet baby Carter. Christy also surprised us and came down for the weekend. How we love her.


Just love this little one. This was what she put on to go help Daddy light the BBQ, so funny

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So fun. Jill is so cute! I want to get Paige some boots - especially since it is supposed to be raining the whole time I'm there. :(

The Max Family said...

Oh she is growing up so fast :) isnt it fun to hold a new baby oh I love those moments!! Even more now that I know we are not going to be having any more babies :( We are going to be sealed in fresno temple some time in the next few months so I will keep you and Gary posted as to that event.

Jill you are such a doll :)

love Kelly Max and family
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com