Friday, February 13, 2009

My favorite and not so favorite things

It has been a WHILE. I have been working more lately and will be changing jobs next week. So that has been a bit busy. I going from subbing and working one night a week, to subbing and working two days a week. It will mean more hours for me and a bit less stress. Since Gary has been called to Webleos (sp?) we have had to try to find someone to watch Jill because it is the same night as I work. So thank you to those who have helped, so now you are off the hook, I will be home now on Tues nights! And now instead of dealing with 40+ students at night, I will have 10 students and only an hour at a time. Yes!

In honor of Valentine's Day, I just want to share a couple things that I have grown to love.

The Ikea tent. Jill spends hours in it. We have had it for about 6 months now, and I think it gets played with everyday. It just pops up and down, and i store it behind our couch. the best 14.99 I have ever spent


Schwan's Blueberry muffin pucks. I love muffins, but when you make a whole batch, at least in our house, they go bad before they all get eaten. So you can just pop a couple in the oven, and 25 minutes later, you have this.

I haven't eat many since the Healthy Living challenge, but they are great, and Jill loves them


And one not so favorite thing, Getting ready for taxes. This is how I spent 4 hours yesterday afternoon, and this is my task today as well.

And of course these are my favorites...............

0 comments: