Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful for siblings

My sisters are oh so talented. Katie is a wonderful mother, fabulous artist, and wonderful decorator. Katie was gone this weekend, and we missed her and her cute family so much. Glad you're back!

Christy is keen on laughter, baking, creating, and frosting everything so life is all sweet. Christy works in Sac town, so today my parents invited Jilly and I to go see her and her work. We ate lunch with her then got to try her fabulous "babycakes" They were de-lish! Thank you! Can't wait for you to be home this weekend!


And of course my brother is awesome! Rod makes you laugh and is a true entertainer. He can quote movies even after he has seen them once! He is so motivating and positive, and always a true friend. Love ya, bro. So glad you are my little, big brother!

1 comments:

Katie said...

I am thankful for you too! ; )