Thursday, August 21, 2008

I .......

I know... my Heavenly Father loves me
I believe... the children are our future (sing it Whitney Houston, that was the first thing that came into my mind, honestly)
I fought... as a teacher to get money for my Health program
I am angered... When people think that downtown Oakdale has two lanes of traffic, and they are driving where cars usually park, then they get angry when car is parked there
I love... my husband and my jilly willy
I need... a nap
I take... my medicine and vitamins everyday
I hear... nothing, it is quiet, Gary is at work and Jill is sleeping
I drink... water, milk, and diet pepsi, yum!
I hate... snakes
I use... Downey ultra soft, i can't get enough of the scent
I want... another baby someday
I like... you
I feel... happy when we all play in the backyard
I wear... boring clothes
I left.... my wallet in a KMart cart a while back, I was gone about two minutes when I realized it wasn't in the car, i went back, and it was luckily still there!
I do... spend too much time at my computer
I hope... Jill grows to be confident, happy and healthy
I dream.... about being a star on Broadway
I drive... cautiously, precious cargo you know
I listen... to Gary on the phone when he calls during the day, glad he wants to find out what we are doing
I think... I would like to teach again
I wish... I could solve world problems
I am... happy
I need to… get on the treadmill
I care... about nature
I said... I would travel to Europe someday
I wonder... about how life will turn out
I cry... at movies, inspirational stories, special moments
I am always… on time
I leave... my outside lights on at night for safety
I should... be working on a project

1 comments:

Priamos Family said...

Amy! I'm so glad I found your blog! Your little girl is such a cutie! Love reading about your life! Take care- Annaliese (Allen)

PS- Here's our blog if you want to take a peek: http://www.priamosfamily.blogspot.com