Friday, February 1, 2008

I saw this on another blog........

.....so I decided to do it myself. So if you read this, do it yourself on your own blog.

My husband.......

* What is his name? Gary J.
* How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
* How long did you date? one year and 2 months
* How old is he? 30
* Who eats more sweets? Totally Gary, that is why i am so chuncky, he brings home too many!
* Who said I love you first? I did, We were at the Jacksons, were I would house sit, I said it, 2 weeks later he proposed.
* Who is taller? Gary
* Who can sing better? Me, Gary has a hard time staying on tune singing a song! It is too funny!
* Who is smarter? Both!!!
* Who does the laundry? All me.
* Who pays the bills? Again, all me. He pays his business bills
* Who sleeps on the right side? Gary
* Who mows the lawn? Both
* Who cooks dinner? We both do.
* Who drives? Me. Since Gary drives thousands of miles a week, I drive whenever we are together
* Who is more stubborn? Gary.
* Who kissed who first? Gary kissed me. I was not going to make that move. It took him 4 months to kiss me!
* Who asked who out first? I asked him as result of a dare from a friend.
* Who proposed? Gary. Dec 22 at the Oakland temple. It was raining. TOTALLY unexpected.
* Who has more siblings? Gary has 5, I have 3
* Who wears the pants? i guess Gary.
* Who is the most affectionate? Me.
* Who cleans the house? Me. Gary takes out the trash.
* Who is more vain? Definitely Gary. He thinks he is hotter than Brad Pitt.

I love you Gary! You are the best!

3 comments:

Alyse Burt said...

That was so cute, just in time for Valentines Day! I'm going to copy you on my own blog!

Alyse Burt said...

P.S. Happy Birthday!!!

Katie said...

Lol cute idea