Friday, February 29, 2008

ABC's of our life.




A- Attached or Single- Wonderfully attached

B- Best Friend- Gary
C- Cake or Pie-  Cake, Chocolate or Bonnie Butter!
D- Day of Choice- When I was teaching, it was Thursday, since it was almost Friday, now it is any day
E- Essential Item- My computer, baby wipes, my jogger stroller
F- Favorite Color, Purple, Red
G- Gummi Worms or Bears- Worms
H- Hometown- Oakdale
I- Indulgences- shoes, sunglasses, oreos
J- January or July- Oakdale January
K- Kids- just one, My Jelly Bean!
L- Life is incomplete without-  my husband, my little girl and our families
M- Marriage Date- June 8th
N- Number of siblings- 2 sistas and a brotha
O- Oranges or Apples- Apples
P- Phobias or fears- something hurting my family, SNAKES!!!!
Q- Quote-  Life would be boring if it wasn't busy. 
R- Reason to Smile- my sweet little girl playing with cars and motorcycles, Her new adventures like trying to cover her whole head with two huge bowls (pics to follow)
S- Season- Fall
T-  Tags-  Katie, Christy, Steph, Shelly, Angela, Lindsey
U- Unknown fact about me-  I love anything Broadway, I used to peel my toenails!
W- Worst Habit- Watching too much TV
X- X-ray or Ultrasound- Ultra sound
Y- Your favorite food- um....right now....Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Z- Zodiac- Aquarius
 

2 comments:

Alyse Burt said...

I'm copying you...again. You have such cute ideas on your blog.

Stephanie said...

Jill is so cute!! How funny.