Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tag you are it!

Once you read it, now you have to do it!

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Graduated from Ricks
2. Starting at BYU
3. Getting used to some weird roommates (Brownstone #10)
4. Trying to decide on a major
5. Writing/waiting for a missionary.....didn't pan out! Thankfully!

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Watch BYU game :-(
2. Go to the bank
3. Wash the car
4. Take Jill for a bike ride
5. Go through her clothes that she has grown out of


Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Trailmix
2. Chocolate milk
3. string cheese
4. Any chocolate candy...m&m's, Reese's, etc
5. summer fruit

Five Songs I Know the Lyrics to:
1. Twinkle Twinkle
2. Row Row Row your boat (these are the songs I sing now.....)
3. Cry-- Faith Hill
4. Defying Gravity--Wicked
5. Welcome to the 60's-- Hairspray

Five Things I Would do if I was a Millionaire:
1. Buy a house with one more bedroom, a play room, and bigger backyard
2. Travel
3. save for Jill's college
4. Make donations to various schools and charities
5. Buy a big ranch to have horses, cows, chickens etc.

Five Bad Habits:
1. Popping my knuckles
2. watching tv when i have things to do
3. waking up early, so i am sleepy in the afternoons, so i take a nap and then at night....I can't SLEEP!!!!!!!!!
4. Buying too much stuff for Jill
5. Wasting time

Five Things I'd Never Wear Again:
1. My dorky teacher clothes
2. Spandex---you are so right Shelly! What were we thinking? :-)
3. 90's bangs
4. volleyball shorts.....those of you from OHS will understand! It was like wearing underwear!
5. um....can't think of anything else

Five Things I Like to do:
1. sleep in
2. go on dates with Gary
3. play with Jill
4. go swimming
5. Watch movies

Five Favorite Toys:
1. Internet
2. Scrabble computer game
3. my ipod
4. my camera
5. Jill's Disney figurines....they are so fun to set up and watch Jill play!

Five People I Tag:
1. Steph/Doug
2. Katie
3. Shannon
4. Angela
5. Anyone else who may read this.........

0 comments: