Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Getting into a groove






Jill Cuddling
Jill loves to play in mommy's and Daddy's closet, here she is trying to put on Daddy's beanny


















I am now a stay at home mom since school officially started two weeks ago. It is a weird
feeling, I love not having to grade or plan lessons, but I miss talking to the kids. I miss hearing what is going on in their lives and what is going on at the school, activities and such.
So Jill and I have been working on a schedule. UP and breakfast, cleaning while she plays, then mommy gets ready while she naps, then up and eat lunch, then run errands or play, then nap again. This is mommy time, movie or crafts, perusing the internet, what ever I want, then Jill is up again, get dinner ready and eat and then bath, then daddy play time, books and bed. It is nice to be on a schedule, we didn't really have a summer schedule because I was just enjoying not working!!!!!!! I have started teaching my night class on Tuesdays. It is 4 and 1/2 hours of busy work. But it is easy. Jill goes to Grandma's Daycare on Wednesdays, so I work for Gary and run errands.
Jill is sure coming into her own, walking everywhere, saying ma-ma and da-da-da-da and we are working on ni-night and gra-maa. So fun! She is starting to cuddle her toys! I love that!! And she gives us the best hugs! So fun!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I need to work on the routine thing more. We do the same things everyday just not always at the same time. Sometimes we shower before her morning nap, sometimes after. I think I should work on that. Sounds like you guys have it down. How is it teaching night school? Does it feel totally different than full-time teaching during the day? I'm hoping to start subbing soon.

A. Hunter said...

Now that the weather is improving would you be up for taking walks in the morning on occasion? I've got a slightly crammed schedule but it would be fun to get out and walk in the morning before it gets too cold.

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to tell you I think Jill is so dang cute! Wish we could play.