Friday, March 26, 2010

Remember Me?

I feel terrible about not using my blog lately. It is just an outlet to be able to share about our lives, and journal about life at the same time.
I just put Jill down for her nap, so I thought I would update, and put off all the other things I have to do.
Well, the big story lately is that we are having another baby. We were a bit surprised and excited. About a week after we found out, the plague arrived. And 10 weeks later, it is still here. I throw up constantly. I feel like I am on a roller coaster of nausea. One minute I feel great, the next I am hovering over the toilet. Lovely, eh? Poor Gary has had to do so much around here. Cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, everything. I can't go into the kitchen, it is clean, but something about the smell of food, puts me over the edge. We basically haven't cooked since Christmas. That is exaggerating, but it seems like it. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow, the dr. said that is the magic number for the exit of this awful plague, so we will see. I am expecting to wake up tomorrow with a whole new outlook, so we will see.
Jill is hoping for a girl, Gary would like a girl for practical reasons, I want a girl for name reasons. I don't want another Gary Joseph. I love my husbands name, but I don't want two Garys in the house. I think I will be ignored for the rest of my life because the one will think I am calling the other. But we will be happy with a healthy baby no matter what the gender it is. Apr 30 is our ultra sound so we will see then!
The Nausea is coming on so I will end now. Enjoy the pics.



At the Snow
The McAndrews Meat Locker
Pic by Jill
First Day of Primary
Jill and Santa

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Amy I cant believe you are that far along! You are a good secret keeper!