Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Number 200

This is my 200th post. This is a bittersweet post.

I just found out about two jobs, I was hoping for, are not going to work out.  I am very disappointed.  I have been feeling this wasn't the path for me (to go back to work full time) but it is still very hard to deal with.  Pride gets in the way.  The construction world and teacher world are just not the professions to be in right now, especially in California.   So I don't know what is going to happen.   I know we will be blessed.  But I feel it is still our responsibility to do all we can.  I will be researching other possibilities for the next little while.  


In the mean time I get to be with this little girl.  She is such a joy.  I tried doing her hair like my cousin Steph and sister Katie did with their little girls.  As you can see we were very successful!




7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on your 200th post! I'm so sorry to hear about the jobs. I tried calling you yesterday. I just wanted to chat. Jill looks adorable. Isn't it so fun! Did Katie post pictures some where?

The Max Family said...

Amy and Gary :)
Oh she is so.... grown up now, it seems like forever sence I last saw her and now she is a big girl and ready to take on the world!!!

Sorry to hear about jobs, Oh are times so hard for everyone right now and there is just not a great job out there waiting for all of us darn it :) Best of luck you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Your Cousin Kelly Max
www.maxfamily4@blogspot.com

Amy said...

Katie didn't post pics of Audrey's hair like this, she just showed up at church one day, with your hair like that. Gary must of deleted messages and didn't tell me, he is notorious for that! I will call you soon!

Stephanie said...

No problem. I just would love to chat and catch up.

The Valks said...

Oh Aim...I am so bummed for you & the job prospects....farming is not the thing to get into right now either! ugh.....I LOVE Jill's hair oh my gosh...she looks so grown up in these pics! So cute! Love ya!

Talltiffany said...

She is such a cutie pie! Sorry to hear about the job stress. I feel your pain. The teaching world is tough for sure.

Erica said...

Well, the good news is the hair is AWESOME! I'm sorry about the job situation...so stressful. It really seems like there are few careers left unaffected by all of this. I hope that there is relief just around the corner for you. Can't we go back to being 16 again. Our troubles were so much simpler...although life was less rewarding. That is one beautiful girl you have there.