Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Heritage.....






This last week my grandparents celebrated 60 years of marriage. How wonderful it is. They are two of the kindest and most generous people I know. I am truly grateful to have been born into their family. They are such great examples to us. How we love them! I remember when we went on a trip together to Canada. It was Sunday and we were traveling a great distance that day. I had fallen asleep in their motor home. I awoke to my grandma reading scriptures to my grandpa while he was driving. I thought that was the neatest thing. I have countless memories of their service to each other. My parents will celebrate 37 years of marriage this year. Both of these couples are examples of love, kindness, and charity to each other. I am grateful for their examples of marriage for Gary and I to follow.

2 comments:

Steck family said...

That is so neat! I hope that Todd and I are alive to make 60 years! That is so special Amy!

tennille said...

You have such a wonderful family!!