Sunday, November 11, 2007

New fancy things




Since I now have this new computer I have been spending too much time on it.  I have created some imovies and dvd, downloading free sesame street, and playing with my blog.  It is just too much fun.    Jill loves to watch and wants to play with the mouse.  She loves the music and Sesame Street on itunes.  So look for more fun things ahead.

Jill and Gary are both well, Jill's virus is gone and she is back to her normal happy self.  Gary still has a bit of a cough, but now is sore from his big ride in Tahoe.  I am just plugging along.  As you can see from the pics, Jill is loving the leaves, she doesn't think that they should be on the "bench" in the backyard.  As she walked along, she removed  each leaf and put it on the ground.  So funny.  

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness - I love the picture of Jill looking in on Foxy. so cute!!