Tuesday, May 15, 2007

2nd to last Tuesday

Well school is ending. I am starting to get a little sad. Not for the daily grind of lesson planning and grading, but I am sad to not see my little LDS kiddies that frequent my room each day. I will miss Scott and his crazy questions during hot seat. I will miss Kyle getting so red when I tease him. I will miss Jeff going and getting me food. I will miss Johnny and his "peter answers." I will miss Chad's quiet smart remarks to his crazy friends. I will miss Keith telling us the "news." I will miss my boys. I get the boys coming and hanging out with me. No girls very often, just boys. They are too fun to talk to.

Not just is my job ending, but I was also released from YW's after 6 years of different callings and different wards, but all in YW's. So I am leaving my girlies too. So not fair. I am not going to be around kids hardly at all any more. So sad. I am excited that I will be getting a break from a calling for a while. That is cool and different. I will miss hanging with Carla, Angela and Kinda on Tuesday nights.

But yet, I am so blessed to be able to get to spend more time with my Jill. She is so fun and so precious. Right now she is sleeping. I have to wake her up in about 2 minutes to go to school. Only 7 more times of doing this! Have a lovely day! Tootles!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Man, I hear you! It's kind of bittersweet. I miss teaching sometimes...but there's no place I'd rather be - than home with Miss P. I'm so excited for you!!

Da Dandy Davis' said...

I know a great nursery that could use a super teacher, and I know just the person to talk to about arranging that-ME!!! Besides, Jill will be in there before you know it. :)