Monday, April 23, 2007

The Countdown is just begun, let's shout it out who's number 1! 5-4-3-2-1 Oakdale's #1

Just kidding........But the countdown to the end of school has begun and I am stoked! We have 23 days of school left. I haven't been this excited probably since counting down to when Jill was born. I have started to pack up my files and sort through junk. I have notes from my history classes in college. I have never looked at them since I have started teaching, so might as well toss them! I also have been going through my books and giving them away. Giving way school supplies, paper, pens, lots of stuff!!! Gary is going to store my files in his warehouse in case I go back someday! Who knows if I will?

We got back from Pismo yesterday. SO FUN! Jill loved the sand and the ocean. PICTURES to follow tonight!

0 comments: